The human resource manager is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function and all benefit’s programs.
1. Develop and administer various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
2. Plan, organize and control all activities of the department.
3. Write and update job descriptions as necessary; conduct annual salary surveys; analyze compensation; monitor the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
4. Develop, recommend and implement personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintain handbook on policies and procedures; perform benefits administration to include yearly renewals, billing and updates, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness.
5. Develop and maintain affirmative action program; file EEO-1 annually; maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations, and all other regulatory benefits reporting requirements.
6. Conduct recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; write and place advertisements; work with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conduct reference checking; extend job offers; conduct new-employee orientations; conducts exit interviews; process all new hire paperwork and termination paperwork. Knowledge of E-Verify process.
7. Establish and maintain department records and reports.
8. Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
9. Oversee all insurance policies and renewals, including worker’s compensation, general liability, auto, and medical, vision, dental, life and long -term disability benefits. Continue to be up-to-date on regulations and changes in these types of benefits.
COMPETENCIES & REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
• Business Acumen.
• Written and Verbal Communication.
• HR and Benefits Expertise.
• Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
Bachelor’s degree in HR Field preferred or at least five years of human resource experience in similar industry. SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace