Account Manager/Outside Sales
(Several Territories Available)
- Serve as primary field management contact at assigned locations and accounts, including industrial users, OEM and electrical contractors.
- Progressively manage and maintain contacts with established customers and source new business through prospecting new customers. Account Manager must customarily and regularly engage in work away from company’s place of business.
- Responsible for informing assigned locations and accounts of all Tristate Armature (TA) products and services.
- Promote and sell TA products and services in compliance with all company pricing policies and instructions, to achieve maximum gross margin rate.
- Organize call schedule to maximize sales and reduce expenses.
- Arrange and conduct presentations on new products and services.
- Present customer needs and concerns to appropriate management personnel.
- Handle customer complaints promptly, effectively and report potential claims.
- Keep management informed of local competition and market conditions.
- Carry out sales and marketing programs as directed and recommend new items for stock.
- Attain, or assist location to exceed, sales and profit budgets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
Education: Associate or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Experience: Five or more years’ progressively responsible sales, marketing, and/or operating experience in the electrical market
Previous Account Management experience in the Memphis and/or Northeast Arkansas and/or Mississippi trade area preferred.
Knowledge: Prior knowledge of electrical sales, marketing, and operating processes preferred. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills are required. Good oral and written communication skills, with the ability to make presentations to internal and external contacts. Proven ability to work independently to achieve goals. Professional appearance and demeanor. Acceptable driving record.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace
Submit resume to: email@example.com